The Internet Changed Things.
(for the better and worse)
Marketing has always been a difficult subject with businesses. In the past most companies saw it simply as buying an ad in the Yellow Pages or a listing in the local newspaper. Now those roles have been made into a dizzying array of digital and online options that seem to be a modern day requirement.
Some of the most common questions businesses have about online / social media marketing are:
- How do you know what might work best for your business?
- Which social media sites are worth your time and money?
- What is the right content to put online?
- Should it be the same thing on all platforms?
- What is SEO, SEM and this giant bowl of alphabet soup?
- What if there is something unfairly negative on the Internet about your business?
These are serious questions and without clear guidance, many companies end up with a jumbled, unorganized and ineffective mess online. I can help.